Waveride - Terms and Conditions
- We do not offer an SLA, there is no uptime guarantee and no refunds will be granted.
- We closely monitor services and we enforce the following conditions.
- Zero tolerance policy on DDoS - DDoS affecting our network will result in server termination
- For security reasons we block Port 25 (SMTP) and Port 465 (SMTP/SSL), unblocking is available upon request (ID/passport or corporate documents required)
- The following applications/services will result in VPS suspension. Reactivation of the server only if you agree to remove them. Second offense will result in termination.
- IRC servers and proxies (IRC clients and bouncers are allowed)
- P2P (peer to peer) software (If used for illegal activity)
- Torrent, Filesharing (If used for illegal activity)
- TOR / I2P / ... Exit -nodes (Tor entry- and middle nodes are allowed if
bandwidth is limited to 5 Mbits/s)
- CPU intense applications (such as, but not limited to BitCoin and other
(currency-) mining services, seti@home, ...)
- Card sharing software (such as, but not limited to ccCam, OSCam, MultiCS
- These applications/services/actions will result in server termination, without refund:
- Sending unsolicited mail (spam), this includes *ANY* mail not double opt-in
- Video-chat (like, but not limited to, camfrog server)
- Botnet C&Cs/Clients/Dropzones and anything related to it
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove the following applications in case resource utilization gets too high:
- Minecraft servers
- Counter Strike 1.6 and other GoldSrc gameservers
- Desktop environments
- Resource limits:
- You are expected to use less than 25% of your assigned CPU cores for 95% of the month, the left 5% can be used to burst.
Please make sure to also read the information we provide at /plans and /faq.